Seminar On Food Hygiene
On 22nd March Monday from 11.30pm to 1.30 a seminar was scheduled for students of Classes V-XI O levels to make them aware of the importance of taking nutritional, hygienic food and avoiding junk food.
Al Masool introduced the facilitator Mr Mubarak Ali who had been invited to come from India, for the very purpose of bringing in awareness in all mumineen about the above topic.
A worksheet had been specifically designed, and students were all ears as they were made aware of the harmful effects of junk food and soft drinks.
The facilitator was able to influence students, to a certain extent, to reflect and modify their eating habits
HEALTHY FOOD ACROSTIC
Write an acrostic poem about healthy food. Begin each line with a word or phrase that starts with the letter on that line.
Name ________________________ Date _____________________
Food Pyramid: KWL
What I know
What I want to know
What I have learned
The most interesting fact I learned was:
Leaflets give important information. They often use bullet points.
Instructions usually give demands – you must.
Food Hygiene is PPD. Food Hygiene:
· Contamination happens when something is in food that should not be there.
· Food hygiene p__ __ __ __ __ __ __ food from contamination.
· Food hygiene p__ __ __ __ __ __ __ harmful bacteria from growing in food.
· Food hygiene d__ __ __ __ __ __ __ harmful bacteria.
Food Hygiene and the Law
· If you work with food you must not let food become
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __.
· If you are ill you must __ __ __ __ your teacher.
· Food premises must have __ __ __ __ / __ __ __ __ __ __.
Equipment must be __ __ __ __ __ and be in __ __ __ __condition.
Clean contaminated good tell