Open Day Presentation – Sports
- Sports are a vital part of human development .
- Therefore no longer considered extra curricular.
- In fact it is better known as co-curricular
Bayan of Aqa Maula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS):
Inter School Competitions
- 17 Inter School Competitions were held
- Al Madrasa held positions in 12 of them
Annual Sports Day
- Last Year an Inter School Sports Competition was held successfully.
- Given coverage by Electronic Media
- Belt Awarding Ceremony
- Chief Guest was Mr.Mohammed Ashraf Tai.
- For Pre Primary Children small area, recreational games are planned.
- These type of game will develop their bones and help in physical growth
Games and Exercises such as:
- Stretching etc. are planned
Our main objective for this age group is to increase there stamina and prepare them for Athletic Events.
Upper Primary and Secondary
Students learn to play
- Throw ball
- Table Tennis
- Volley Ball
- To check and assess the achievements of these goals several
- Inter House
- Inter Class
- Inter School
- competitions will be held this year
- Self Confidence
- Physical Fitness
- Team Spirit
- Self Respect