Open Day Presentation – Pre Primary Vision & Goals
- To promote integrated and child centered learning with hands on experiences at MSB.
- At The Heart Of The Educational Process Lies The Child -(Plow den)
To stimulate and motivate children towards developing lively and enquiring mind and to develop their full potential.
Planning at a glance
|August||September||October – December||January – May|
Climate setting, peer observation session, document for pupil performance
In-service training, guiding staff towards improvement.
Monitoring and mentoring, formative evaluation. Setting up further revised targets
Monitoring progress, guidance , summative evaluation.
- Students comprehend & speak clear, simple English.
- Read neon signs, sight words and variety of other reading material.
- Their skills are well developed.
- Their attitudes towards learning and life are positive.
- They learn with understanding and integrate it with the real life.
- Personality Development
- Power Of Words: A language rich environment.
- I Am To Read: Daily 10 minutes Pre-Reading session
- Colourful World Of Presentation: Weekly assembly presentation on a given topic.
- Eye Catcher: Setting up reading corners, story corners in classrooms.
- Fun To Learn: Activities for developing fine motor skills.
- Young Investigators: Planning and setting up action tables.
- Pick And Tick Activities for developing skills of observing, ordering, grouping and sorting.
- I Am The Best Discipline Committee-Rules to be implemented.
- Grow, Glow And Go: Hygiene Is Health-Daily cleanliness checks.
- Open Days
- Field Trips
- Art Exhibition
- Sports Day
- Pets Parade
- Flower Competition
Lets join hands to shape our children’s future in harmony and cooperation.