Educational Activity Report
Social Skills – Class Room Behavior
Reinforcement of positive class room behavior
Enhance acting skills.
Namaz Hall for class V- V1 Evan –e- Muffadal for class V11 – V111
12:45 – 1:40 pm.
organized to facilitate efficient team work.2. Each group was given a situation printed on a slip of paper, which had to be
enacted; the preparation time was 10 minutes, and performance time was 1 minute.
3. A brief introduction was given by the teacher in charge regarding the rules,
regulations and criteria.
4. One by one the groups presented their act on stage. (Students gave a
commendable performance in such a short time span.)
5. The performances were judged and the results were announced
6. Mulla Huzaifa bhai gave a summation to reinforce the importance of positive
1. Well mannered class with-out a teacher. (Show the best advantage of this
2. Greeting teachers outside the class, around campus.
3. Not to tease or make fun of the student when he/she is giving irrelevant
4. If the student is being called by a nick name, how to react.
5. Obey your teachers promptly when instructions are given.
6. Caring for things around you; are the chairs for rocking?
Are the tables for scribbling?
Are the soft boards to doodle on?
7. Disturbing the class during explanation, by making sounds/noises.
8. Silently playing with eraser, pen, drawing pictures in book/copy while
teacher is explaining.
9. Standing in a queue without pushing, harassing etc.
10 .Assisting teachers/peers (e.g. a teacher/student carrying a lot of
things from one place to another, what should you do?
11. The trouble one goes through when their things are hidden, specially
Shoes/pencil box etc.
12. The best way to deal with bullying.
13. While conversing how to address each other in school, in the school
van and other places of congregation.