Open Day Presentation – Science Congress
- To make the students climb out of the text book and discover science for themselves.
- To develop creativity and scientific attitude.
- To relate and apply relevant scientific knowledge to their project.
- To develop use of oral English in expressing themselves confidently and intelligently.
- To prepare students for participation in National Level Science Fair.
- This year it will be held in March 2006.
- It will be held in two phases:
- Phase I: Class I â€“ VII on 17th March 06.
- Phase II: Class VIII â€“ X on 26th March 06.
Inter Class Competition
- Primary SectionClasses I & IV will organize science project displays on different themes assigned by the teachers
- Best Class will be awarded the prize.
Inter House Competition
- Upper Primary Section Classes V â€“ VII will form groups according to their houses.
- Each House will be assigned a theme.
- Best House will be awarded the prize.
Inter School Competition
- Secondary Section Classes VIII & X will compete with other participating schools.
- Students will be free to make their own choice.
- Best School will be awarded the prize.
Keys to Success
- Clear scientific concepts.
- Creativity and innovation
- Well researched written report.
- Well prepared explanation &
- Well organized display