Open Day Presentation – Educational Camp
- Tarbiyat in different environment.
- Tafakkur in Allah’s Khilqat.
- Develop spiritual, moral and social aspects of personality.
- Learn and apply Ahkam of Shariat.
- Practical knowledge and First hand experiences.
- Learn about different customs and cultures.
- Apply attained knowledge in real life situation.
- Be independent, co-operative and caring.
Educational Camp 2005
- This year the city selected for Camp is known as the “Fruit Basket of Pakistan that is Quetta and Ziarat”.
- And the classes selected are Class VIIIA, VIIIB and VIII O Levels.
- The camp is scheduled in the third week of September, which is the most appropriate season to visit Quetta.
- It will be a six-day trip starting from 18th Sept and ending on 23rd Sept. Inshallah.
Some Places of Interest
- Museum of Geological Survey of Pakistan
- Hanna Lake
- Urak Valley
- Jabal e Noor
- Juniper Forests of Ziarat
- Prospect Point
- Quaid e Azam Residency.